Maisy's Natural Cosmetics - Y Jacqueline

I’ve been a Maker since I was a teenager helping my mother with her arts and crafts projects. As I grew older, I started looking for other items I could make and began combing bookstores and the internet for information on how to manufacture candles. I was on my way to selling them, mostly to coworkers, after learning from a few mistakes. I thrived as a result of demands for one-of-a-kind gifts. I'd found my calling, but it was only the start. I met a woman who advised me to expand my brand to include bath and body products, and I followed her suggestion shortly after. The issue was that I didn't enjoy using bases in lotions and other products because I didn't know nor could I pronounce the ingredients that were in them.

Because of my personal skin issues and understanding of the toxins used in body care products, I decided to create natural skincare through research, trial, and error. I'm concerned about the environment and only use plant-based, organic, and naturally produced ingredients that my research has taught me aren't hazardous or damaging to humans, animals, or the ecosystem. My goal is to help a community of like-minded people.

For more examples of my work and where you can purchase it, please visit my artisan space.