B.B. Candle Co. - Rachel

The idea behind starting B.B. Candle Co. was to recreate memories through candle scents. The experience of nostalgia has always intrigued me and unlocking a memory through scent is something that I wanted to try and capture, not only to relive those moments for myself but to share them with others.

Environmental sustainability is important to me. I have purposefully brought that to my line of candles. All the fragrances used in the making of my wax melts and candles are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance. The materials used in the making of my candles and wax melts are from sustainable and reusable resources. All the candle vessels can be repurposed and recycled.

Every scent and candle name has a story behind it and I’m so excited to be able to share that with you.

For more examples of my work please visit my instagram.